The "meet & greet" between the Club's
current and prospective Juniors/ Pee-wees
and their parents, and our new instructor
Andrew Noseworthy came off as planned at
the Clubhouse on June 27. More info will be
provided on this when received.
Meanwhile, we still expect the first day of
instruction to be Monday July 7 at our
practice area, and the first Fun Night of the
summer to be Thursday July 10.
But before any of that starts, there's the
Thursday July 3 Junior Invitational- the
Committee is still looking for volunteers to
help out, contact Brad if you can lend a hand for part or all of the day.
Our sincere thanks to all who came out June 27, we're looking forward to a fun & productive summer working with the kids and with the Program! .
RESOURCES for 2014
- For those who haven't yet joined or renewed, the 2014 Pee-wee/ Junior Membership Application
- Info on our new instructor Andrew Noseworthy.
- The draft 2014 Junior Handbook: as some elements of this will change, watch for updates
- Info on the 2014 Clinics (topics, times/ dates, participant groupings etc.) will be posted when ready: this may not be until late June or early July.
- Here's the revised poster for this year's Avon Valley Junior Invitational, backed up a day to July 3: the 2014 Junior Club Championship remains scheduled for August 18-19
Remember- keep watching this page periodically for updates- and we hope you're ready to enjoy a great season!