- Despite new Covid-19 protocols, the course is open for member and green fee play. Please check the website for rates. You must book online or call the pro-shop at 902-798-2673 ext 1.
Nova Scotia Covid-19 Protocols Starting October 4
- Masks must be worn inside the clubhouse.
- All players must check in at the pro-shop before each round.
- All players 12 and over must provide official proof of full, Covid 19 Vaccination. Official paper, digital or photo records will be accepted. Please allow a little more time for check-in.
- A photo ID will be required for guests, or if the staff member does not know the member. The club will not require or keep copies of Immunization Records.
- Out-of-province guests must provide a photo ID and their government issued proof of full vaccination record.
Tee Times – 10-minute intervals
- Players must have a tee time before arriving on the property
- No early play permitted
- Keys are available in the pro-shop at check-in.
- The club will clean carts at the end of each day.
- This must be reserved in advance through the pro-shop.
Food & Beverage
- Refreshments and snacks are available from the canteen and beverage cart until the end of October.
- The clubhouse deck is open