|Tee||Yards||Rating (M)||Slope (M)||Rating (L)||Slope (L)|
- All players must report to the Pro Shop and register
- Proper Golf attire is required at all times
- Each player must have a set of clubs
- Only two players per golf cart
- The Pro Shop or Starter will announce when to tee off
- Be prepared- play without delay: ready golf is the norm
- Target times- Front 9 is 2 hr 15 min or less, back 9 is 2 hr or less
- A group having one clear hole ahead must catch up to the group ahead
- Lost ball search time is limited to 5 minutes
- Please follow any instructions from the course marshals
- Golf carts must remain on cart paths or rough as much as possible.
- Use 90° rule when in effect (except carts flagged for use by persons with physical restrictions)
- Obey cart warning posts & signs, & keep carts 20′- 30′ from greens, tees & bunkers
- Replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on greens
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premises
- Washrooms in the Clubhouse and on holes 3/ 6, 13 and 14/ 16
Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes or lines on holes 2, 5 and 8, and
Lateral hazards are defined by red stakes or lines on holes 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16 and 17
Out of Bounds is defined by white stakes or lines on Holes 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 16, and also the parking lot, Clubhouse and groundskeeping equipment areas.
Free lift to closest point of relief if ball lies in or stance is affected by:
- Any white paint areas on course designated “ground under repair”
- Yardage markers, sprinkler heads, irrigation boxes.
- Cart paths, service roads, staked trees & shrubs.
- All french drains and flower beds
- Nurseries on holes 6 & 16
- The tower on hole 17.
A ball striking the power line (possible on holes 1, 9, 13 and particularly 17) must be replayed without penalty from where originally played.